• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Due to the low attendance, there was no entry fee and reduced points were given out. Next time there's low attendance, the house fee will be charged regardless, so take this as a gift but don't expect it again.

Teams:
1st: Inui and Atomsk (10 points)
2nd: Yes! and Izumi (6 points)
3rd: Diem and Ether (3 points)
4th: Blue and Kai (1 point)
5th: NinjaEdd and AAAA
6th: Steve and Mr. Ryu

Singles:
1: Atomsk (15 points) (Olimar/Kirby/Dedede)
2: Keitaro (10 points) (Falco)
3: Yes! (7 points) (Snake)
4: Inui (4 points) (Snake)
5: Diem (2 points) (Meta Knight)
5: Blue (2 points) (Sonic)
7: Ether (Snake)
7: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link)
9: AAAA
9: Edd
9: Steve
9: Kai
13: Mr. Ryu

Circuit Points

Singles

Atomsk: 55
Inui: 34
Yes!: 17
Pierce7d: 12
Keitaro: 10
DaPuffster: 10
Blue: 8
Shadow: 7
bschung: 6
Snakeee: 4
BlackWaltz: 3
dmbrandon: 2
Vajaja: 2
Izumi: 1
dmbrandon: 1
Kai: 1
Orion: 1
Rogue Pit: 1
Chrome Pirate: 1
Vex: 1

Teams

Inui: 35
Atomsk: 35
Snakee: 15
Shadow: 15
DaPuffster: 10
Vex: 10
dmrbandon: 9
Ether: 9
Yes!: 7
Pierce7d: 6
BlackWaltz: 6
Rogue Pit: 6
ChiboSempai: 6
Izumi: 6
JBAndrew: 1
Chrome Pirate: 1
Mr. Clutch: 1
Vajaja: 1
Blue: 1
Kai: 1
Izumi: 1
Umbra: 1
Eazy: 1

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'll ask the question everyone else wants to...

What character did you use Inui?
I added characters to the results.

I used Snake. I had a bye, threestocked AAAA's Falcon and Fox with Snake, then lost two close Snake dittos to Yes!. I never played Snake dittos before and he's been maining Snake for a really long time, so I had a pretty big disadvantage. I then beat Blue in losers and lost to Atomsk's Olimar after that because Keitaro put him in losers. If Atomsk wasn't in losers, I could have placed higher. Keitaro and Yes! are both really good ranked NJ players, so it's not a bad thing to get outplaced by them when I'm not even using my main. I did win teams going all Snake even on stupid stages like Brinstar and Frigate Orpheon. Atomsk and I 2-0'd every team but Yes! and Izumi, and they only took a match because I SD'd LOL.

MK is a lot more fun than Snake, so I'll probably stick to MK for everything but other MKs, in which case I'll use Snake.

Top Bottom