• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bloomington/Normal, IL. Smash, do it.

Hoefler

BRoomer
Hey, I live down here. I'm bored. Come and play me. Melee or brawl will do.

PM me or something.

Also, use this thread to find other smashers in the area.

Go.

sylbot

Smash Rookie
where in peoria are you guys? I check out the midwest one, but it is kinda far...
Yeah I was kinda asking in what part you guys are. You know, cuz it is a decently sized city :p.
Anyways I'll come up some time soon, whenever there is a small tournament nearby or a smashfest.
Btw I am completely average so idk how well I'd do against you guys. Especially people in G2 bracket.

:phone:

Dart!

Smash Master
i think you shouldn't worry about how good you'll do. if you show up we'll take you in, and you'll improve. :)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Y'all should come to Champaign

Where the real scene is

But we mostly play 64, so eh.

But we're way better at it than you guys are at melee (looking at you, Dart)

Dart!

Smash Master
Y'all should come to Champaign

Where the real scene is

But we mostly play 64, so eh.

But we're way better at it than you guys are at melee (looking at you, Dart)
that game isn't even hard. even the "mediocre" players look good because you can't even screw up z canceling. anyway, come to peoria if you want to play melee with some homies. if not then your loss i guess!

Dart!

Smash Master
?
anyway, the original post was about melee or brawl...not 64. but i imagine the TC wouldn't mind playing.
I'll say it again...come to peoria or don't. we won't call you out on which game you play.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
?
anyway, the original post was about melee or brawl...not 64. but i imagine the TC wouldn't mind playing.
I'll say it again...come to peoria or don't. we won't call you out on which game you play.
the original post was about melee, 311 went to high school with me and cunning and was part of our crew back in the day. midwest OG right thur

Nude

Smash Rookie
sylbot, there are a couple of semi-competent smashers here in town. i play with alkatri and hoefler and one other guy occasionally. mr. h is mysterious and largely unavailable. alkatri and i might try to carpool to some tourneys this semester. ive sent you some messages but you havent responded. we desperately need new blood. check your god blessing inbox.

Top Bottom