• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blockbuster early Brawl rentals!

Falsh

Smash Cadet
It's hard to trust someone who's name is "Falsh"
What do you mean by that?? O_o

You never know, a store employee not in the know may have rented it to him. I rented a 360 game from BB once, got home, tried to play it, found it was damaged, returned it to get a new copy, only to find that the employee wasn't to rent it to me in the first place due to lack of a valid credit card on the account, so I had to give Oblivion back anyway...Still, not all employees will adhere to company policy XD
This is probably the case.

I actually work at blockbuster. As far as I know, we aren't allowed to rent it out early. Although we did get it early and have it prepped. The manager on duty today actually almost put it out on the floor for rental. I actually found the notice hidden well in the box that said not to put it on the floor till the 9th.
Yea, more evidence that my friend was just freakin lucky.

I'm not saying don't trust your friend.
I am saying don't trust your friend on things like this.
I'm guessing that you're a teen who's friends make up stuff to make you jealous. I'm letting you know that the odds he actually has the game for rent are 1/100000. I'm sorry to tell this, but you're friend is probably lying to make them look good.

Top Bottom