• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blast From The Past Videos UP!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80006

Google Video http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Sensei+SSB64

YouTube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sensei8686

I've only uploaded the team matches so far. I will upload them on youtube also. I'll try and get all or most of the singles matches tomorrow. I've also recorded friendlies. Lots of videos to come :cool:

Edit: Youtube Vids up :)

Edit: Added some Single matches on Google Video

Edit: Now they are on Youtube, still more to come ;)

Edit: All videos are up! Including the finals and some friendlies. Enjoy

:bandit:

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, good **** sensei. you and krazy kirby are ridiculous on teams. now i see why at all your tournaments you always want to play teams. i can't wait to see the singles vids. i'm so pissed i had to leave for school like a week before this tournament. at least i'll be able to make the one in october.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Excellent job Senseius Sirilius Maximus. I believe there was only 1 other ssb64 team video in existance before these.

takieddine

Smash Master
Lol Roki why dont you try to make it to SitC2 (look in atlantic north section) ask twindreams. Its gonna be close to ohio, which is kinda close to michigan. Its also in the december vacation.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Lol Roki why dont you try to make it to SitC2 (look in atlantic north section) ask twindreams. Its gonna be close to ohio, which is kinda close to michigan. Its also in the december vacation.
Wahhh, im lazy and I got work right now. Link to a thread plz. I dont know about ohio, but If there's one in detroit on a weekend or something, I might try to go.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Thanks for the comments guys. Hope you enjoyed all the videos. BTW, Isai might show up at my next SSB64 tournament. It will be sometime in late October. Expect to see a lot of videos from that tournament ;)

D

Deleted member

I like megavolt's falcon, it's pretty inventive.

sensei/jerry, can you bring an extra 64 controller for me to chu's? I didn't bring my good one to college with me from home.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I don't think I can bring an extra one, I would have to find it. But Gerry should be able to bring an extra one. Hope to see you there Mow.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Jesus, I finally got around to watching one... Sensei vs. KrazyKirby... not to offend, but KrazyKirby was reaaaally weak. I hope it was just that vid. :p

I watched one of the team matches, too, and I mean... Kirby is a great character for team play, but KK wasn't really doing anything impressive. :(

Lit

Smash Ace
man its been i while since i even touched a 64 controller this brings back memories i cant bevelive isai was that good i didint think it was possibly to get that good in this game....

Top Bottom