• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I bet dolphins taste good.

But seriously, my very quick Wikipedia look-up indicates that the dolphins off the coast of Japan are not endangered. So what's the deal?

People only care about saving cute animals, it's not even about "saving life". It's about "saving cute cuddly life". Dolphins have a good reputation in pop culture. How superficial and mindless is that?

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
People only care about saving cute animals, it's not even about "saving life". It's about "saving cute cuddly life". Dolphins have a good reputation in pop culture. How superficial and mindless is that?
Not all people, but it seems Hollywood stars yes. Why they don't go to help crocodiles from hunters? I'm not saying helping Dolphins is useless, not even closer to that, but why they have to be recognized for such acts? Isn't better to do it and don't have credit for doing it?

There are a lot of Japanese people, they could take care of that situation, so I prefer actors go to help people that lives in totally unhealthy or poor conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom