• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Costume for Pokemon Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
I've first started with Ivysaur, soon I'll commence with darkizard (not to be confused with shiny charizard I will add some things to make distinctions) and dark squirtle (nothing that involves the dark or black genre sounds witty with his name).

And so with gusto i present: Darkvysaur

Right now it's a prototype, I'm really looking for someone to help me enable the leaves to be colored to complete the texture, so if you have anything that might help tell me please

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
Looks ok. I bet you're probably not done, but it's kinda splotchy. I would love having a good Dark PT texture though.

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
I bet you're probably not done, but it's kinda splotchy.
Yup, not quite done, i plan on making the bulb pure red and the leaves a nice dark purple, sort of the color of his spots, to make it look like a rose of death kinda thing, but i've actually grown to like the grey and black splotches, it makes the skin look much more vivid. XD

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Looks cool so far. I'd use that text-hack if I could but when it comes to that side of the ball park I don't know what to do or how. I'm looking forward to seeing how PT ends up, and please don't make PT look like Dark Toon Link.

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
please don't make PT look like Dark Toon Link.
....Never, he'll have black jeans, prolly white sneakers with red (instead of black) front and back parts or whatever you'd call them, a black hat, white pokeball emblem, and the rest i'll think about, but under not circumstances will he have red eyes and be completely black and have white hair

Bomber7

Smash Hero
When you are done with this, you should make a Team Rocket PT. It can be similar to the black but give PT red hair instead of White.

Tehbrawlinator

Smash Rookie
When you are done with this, you should make a Team Rocket PT. It can be similar to the black but give PT red hair instead of White.
Hmm, i think someone might have already done it, but i'm not to wise with this Hacking business either, as in i can color them pretty well i think but it's up to my brother to open up the folders, skins, and such, so whenever he decides to i still have to get to work on charizard, squirtle, and PT himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom