• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bizkit047's "Boss Battles No Damage (Intense Mode, Captain Falcon)"

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
The video.

This video has been out since May 01, 2008 (as of this post, about a year ago). While I am sure another thread has this somewhere (Boss Battles on Intense discussion), I thought I would dedicate a thread to this accomplishment so that passerbys are more likely to notice.

Bizkit047 is known for this accomplishment and his many Kingdom Hearts (II) accomplishments. I remember that he has an account on SmashBoards somewhere...

Feel free to discuss.

Statement: I have searched for a similar thread on SmashBoards and found that this thread is not a copy.

PK Knight

Smash Rookie
I really respect him for using taunts to his advantage.
My fails in Boss Battles are always me running into something.
This man has patience.

P47Rotgut

Smash Rookie
That was not only impressive but helpful. It shows all the good ways to dodge the attacks. I didn't know you could jump behind that double headed robot thing so it's missiles will hit itself.

TheDarion

Smash Rookie
I can barely beat Boss Rush on intense, let alone without getting hit. I'd never be able to do that. Great work, took patience, I'm sure.

Top Bottom