• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bitter Spray Rumor = Olimar's Confirmation

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
One extremely popular "prophet" mentioned the Bitter Spray icon a few days ago. What a coincidence that Olimar and the Pikmin are confirmed today. Maybe that guy isn't really lying after all. Anyway, he still stands as a half-truth, but like I said, its a weird coincidence.

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
That is an interesting point, but I still highly doubt the almighty goats little update game. The fact that this update hit tonight is just amazing luck for him now even more people will buy into his little leaks.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Is the bitter spray the flower symbol?
I don't know my vegetation.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
We'll know the full roster with screenshots on the 24th anyway.

I think it's time to let these prophets go wander into the sea, don't you?

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
Wait, mixing up a item with a character is right now?

That's like saying that because someone predicted ridley as a playable character in brawl, and he's backstage prop and claiming he was right.

Zek

Smash Ace
It was not difficult at all to predict that Olimar would be playable. An item and stage being in as well is an obvious extension of that. I was certainly expecting him and have said so, but I don't claim to know the rest of the roster...

Top Bottom