• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bits and Picecs

IkeStriker

Smash Rookie
Just gona ask a bit of here and there

Ok i smoke boss battle mode eyes closed but were i take the most damage or even die is that bloody King Phrana ( first boss thingy the one with the cages) all the other bosses mix it up and i can doge and attack them but that boss is 1 move only and takes forever to kill stratagie please?

My firend said that all 35 chracters can be used in sub space emmrisary is this true and if so im missing toonlink

Tips for all star?

Finaly I can only get 24 kills in crule mele using Olimar i saw a guy get 532 kills any tips

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Who got 532 kills on Cruel Brawl?! Is RizardoLawless on his way to get 999 XD.
To beat Petey, just attack the cage, dodge when he swings, attack again, and get out of the way when he jumps, but make sure you are near him when he lands, so you can attack straight away.
All Star is easy. Just get 9999 coins, and use Metaknight or Ike.
You'll finish it easily.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm thinking those are fake, because the video for DK's cruel brawl is at th end of the match, when it asks if you want to replay etc. but the tv is muted, and DK is at around 100-200%.
If the TV is muted, that could be due to the fact Cruel Brawl has it's own theme, and if it wasn't cruel brawl, you could tell.
Also, why are there no actual videos of them playing it?

When they are on the screen with the highscores, why don't they shoiw the full screen. The person could be pointing the camera at cruel brawl, and then swap it to endless as they move the camera to the character, so then the score seems high.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
You should just stay in the air when attacking petey p. It always should work since you would be using kirby, just use his bair (backwards air) if you ask me for the most damage. He SHOULD be the easiest.
You get toon link im pretty sure in the jungle or a jungle related level, i forgot.
For your 24 kills in brawl with omilar, I think its impressive and you dont need to take it seriously unless you are a fanatic.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Toon Link is located in The Forest stage. He's in a door right next to the beginning. You can't miss it.

Top Bottom