• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biting your tongue (/finger)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Link to original post: [drupal=975]Biting your tongue (/finger)[/drupal]

Wow.
I noticed something.

You never realize how sharp your teeth are until you bite your tongue. I was chewing bubblegum today. And I mean like, the serious stuff. The gum that takes EFFORT to chew. So after like half an hour of chewing stale gum, I bite the right side of my tongue.
Holy.
Crap.
You can imagine how hard I'd bitten because the gum was really hard to chew. My eyes were watering. It was just terrible.

Why do they make your tongue so prone to getting ***** by your teeth if its going to be in your mouth? Well... frenching, thats why. But no, no. You should be able to decide when you want your tongue all soft and plushy and when you want it to not be as fragile as your genitalia.
I also noticed that when your eating finger food (ex.: french fries), biting your finger is just like.... gosh. So painful.
You look really stupid too. A few days ago, my girlfriend got pissed at me for laughing at her biting her finger accidentally. I now know why.
No one should laugh. Its not even funny. Its horrible. =(

I guess you should just "look where you eat". ._.
**** teeth.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahahahaha life of being in a relationship eh :p
yeah biting your tongue sucks :( and the sides of your cheeks, although your cheeks don't taste food and thus get food in your bite marks as often. so yeah tongue is the worst :(

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lol

i've never bit my own finger, but biting the tongue is the worse. it sucks because, lilke, if you try to bite your tongue right now, you won't be able to bite it hard enough to hurt it (unless your some kind of psychopath). But then you can be eating, chewing gum, whatever, and then BLAM! your tongue hurts.

The human body is amazing.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I just bit my tongue hard enough for it to hurt pretty bad. >_<
AHAA! Disproved!

Wait, maybe you just mind gamed me into biting me tongue. XD
Oww. lolz.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm just commenting here to make a o_O face at Mithx's signature.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Learn correct chewing technique my dear boy.
Lol I dunno, I guess God didn't wanna make it an easy ride, you have to love His or Evolution's sense of humour. Life has a fantastic sense of humour in general, seeing this made me smile.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
it actually is funny but just dont overdo it or the sky shall open and fire will hurtle down from the heavens and all will be destroyed.

Top Bottom