• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birthday updates!!!

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Ok, well, i have ALWAYS wanted to main Pit since the second i saw him, he has uber cool arrows, he can fly for a bit, his SideB is just so cool, and he can glide :D and i was looking through the dojo last night (like i do every day XD) because i only recently noticed they put up every characters attacks up on there, and i was double-checking Pit's DownB, to see if it really was the mirror sheild like i had seen on a different website, and i looked at the date he was announced, and i was really like :joyful: because he was announced ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D so, i was thinking, if you want, tell me which character you have always wanted to main in Brawl, and then check on the Dojo and see which was released closest to your birthday :) i don't believe in "fate" or anything, i just think it was the best coincidence EVER XD

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well my birthday is march 21st...so nothing was updated.

And the closest character revealed so far was Shiek...

The character I most want to see? It's really tough decision between Midna, Vivian and Bomberman........I'm going to go with Vivian(closly followed by Bomberman and Midna), It would be the best thing ever to see her playable in brawl! :grin:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
July 18th got me the first appearance of the Primid, and the hints of SubSpace.

EDIT: My bad, was thinking of my party on the 20th. Got Samus' Final Smash on mine.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
sonic music Christmas day. yes i was born on Christmas day
ZOMG IT'S JESUS!!!11

This thread has been done before but what the hey. Being that my brirthday, tghe 28th of October, was a Sunday, the CLOSEST update to my Birthday was Stage Builder :p The closest character however, was Dedede on the 25th.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
I got the Footstool Jump update on my birthday, July 26th.

Although quite a few people objected to this update, I still got a huge laugh out of the whole thing. It's another little technique to master, plus it just looks like it will be rather hilarious to use. Who knows, if it's strong enough it could be quite a nasty thing too. Oh well, it was still great knowing new details about the core of the game.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Yoshi accounced on the Dojo for me...ew

EDIT: Wait..no...Zamus was announced on the 19th of July, my birthday is on the 21st :D

YAY! ZAMUS! :laugh:

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
I got Pikachus final smash. 19th. of June.
Wario is th next day, and yes, im going to play with him a lot!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Kirby's Final Smash and Ashley's Theme for me. The next day was a late birthday gift though. :D

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Well, if you look past the blinding awesome late birthday gift of Sonic for me. I got a delay to. :(

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
'This World...' was the update on my birthday. I think it was the first hint at the subspace emissary.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I got the "Stage Builder" update on my birthday. To be honest, on October 29th (my birthday), I wasn't really excited to see it. :ohwell:

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
Pit was announced on my birthday TOO! Wait...
2...... + 2..... = uh........ we have the same birthday!
:O ZOMG WOW!!!! XD oh man, i wish this was on MSN, when i type "woo", a gif comes up showing a man run around a tree with "WOO" in black capitals XD woo 25th may!!!

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
I had Diddy Kong's special moves revealed on my Birthday, September 4th, which is pretty cool, DKC is my 3rd favorite series represented in Smash Bros.

But my girlfriend, whose birthday is October 10th, had Sonic revealed. Also, I think the delay, but I'm not sure if that was the same day as or the day after Sonic's revealing.

Kruton

Smash Ace
/looks up on DOJO!!

Pit's Final Smash was shown on my birthday. P. Trainer was three days after that.
:shrug:

Top Bottom