• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birthday Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Dang, Aamon, that must have been a good present. As for me, my birthday is August second, so I will be happily Brawling by then.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
My birthday was on a Sunday, no update. But Monday was Pit's special moves, and Friday was Pit. Maybe that means I will be a Pit main :o

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Alright, I think this thread has run its course. If you're really curious to know what Dojo update occurred on some person's birthday, check their profile to see what their birthday is, and then see what the Dojo updated on that day (if it did). This thread is just about telling people when your birthday is and the subject of a Dojo update. You don't need a thread for the former, and the latter is what all the Brawl rooms are about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom