• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

bijoukaiba's Brawl Wishlist

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
^^^Blazkien fights with fire and fighting techniques, which are both very widely used amongst the smash bros chars. Gengar, however, is ghost and poison, neither of which have much representation in brawl. Gengar could be much more unique then Blazekien.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
He thinks he's so good but he isn't. Even Torchic is cooler.
And it would be totaly awesome( but it's not going to happen) if Mew or Ditto was a playable character. Ditto would copy someone, and have all his attacks, and when he wants switches back to his firstform so that he can be everybody. Would be a cool procharacter, a little hard to play maybe.
And for Mew, I don't know any of the attacks or something, but it's totaly cool. Look at it, it's cutiness, his power, his IQ. It's the best pokemon EVER.
...So basically, the cuter they are, the coller they are, right?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Brawlmatt has a point there. In the land of the Giant robots, Cool = Cute, especially among pokemon. Thats how Jiggs and Pikachu got in in the first place, and why Munchlax of all things is a possibility for Brawl.
Munchlax is one of my mosted wanted Pokemon characters for Bralw, FYI. He just rocks, simple as that!

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Munchlax is one of my mosted wanted Pokemon characters for Bralw, FYI. He just rocks, simple as that!
"Just rocks" isn't always good reasoning for a character to be in Brawl... maybe the fact that he was the first 4th gen. Poke'mon to be debuted (Destiny Deoxys movie, I do believe, was where he made his cameo) would be a better reason for Munchlax support.

Metronome, similar to GAW's B-Side hammer and Peach's turnip assault (down-B), could be another instance of those randomized attacks, so that would definitely make him a pretty unique Poke'mon.

And I will admit, that little guy is kinda cute.^^ I still prefer Deoxys though...

EDIT: It's March 14? Hey, Happy Pi Day everyone! :p

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
"Just rocks" isn't always good reasoning for a character to be in Brawl... maybe the fact that he was the first 4th gen. Poke'mon to be debuted (Destiny Deoxys movie, I do believe, was where he made his cameo) would be a better reason for Munchlax support.

Metronome, similar to GAW's B-Side hammer and Peach's turnip assault (down-B), could be another instance of those randomized attacks, so that would definitely make him a pretty unique Poke'mon.

And I will admit, that little guy is kinda cute.^^ I still prefer Deoxys though...

EDIT: It's March 14? Hey, Happy Pi Day everyone! :p
Same to you! And tomorrow is the Idea of Marth, then after that, it's Super Nintendo day where I live (JK, it's only Super Intendents Day), and then after that, it's St. Patrick's Day!

...Anyway, way, "just rocks" isn't enough reasoning, but I don't care! I just wasnt to see him the most!

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Same to you! And tomorrow is the Idea of Marth, then after that, it's Super Nintendo day where I live (JK, it's only Super Intendents Day), and then after that, it's St. Patrick's Day!

...Anyway, way, "just rocks" isn't enough reasoning, but I don't care! I just wasnt to see him the most!
Mad props for knowing when the Ides of March are.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Brawlmatt has a point there. In the land of the Giant robots, Cool = Cute, especially among pokemon. Thats how Jiggs and Pikachu got in in the first place, and why Munchlax of all things is a possibility for Brawl.
Looking back on this, I actually wanted to comment on this.

While it's true Jiggly and Pika are cute (Pika especially!^^), they actually do have an important role in the series... or the anime, at least- which came out after the game, naturally.

As that annoying twerp Ash described in the first season, Pikachu is the REAL star of the Poke'mon anime series. Too bad that pretty much changed by the 8th-9th season... curse you Ash!

And even though we haven't seen her in the anime for the last 4-5 seasons, Jigglypuff was a pretty major Poke'mon in the anime for a while as well. Remember how she used to stalk the trainers, sing to them, and them scribble all over their faces? Oh, I'd love it if her marker was incorporated into her moveset for Brawl...

In fact, RVD_fan I believe was the one commenting on Gengar before... if any more 1st-Gen Poke'mon were put into Brawl (a major IF), I'd guess it would be Meowth, since he's been an important character in the anime since Episode 2.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Looking back on this, I actually wanted to comment on this.

While it's true Jiggly and Pika are cute (Pika especially!^^), they actually do have an important role in the series... or the anime, at least- which came out after the game, naturally.

As that annoying twerp Ash described in the first season, Pikachu is the REAL star of the Poke'mon anime series. Too bad that pretty much changed by the 8th-9th season... curse you Ash!

And even though we haven't seen her in the anime for the last 4-5 seasons, Jigglypuff was a pretty major Poke'mon in the anime for a while as well. Remember how she used to stalk the trainers, sing to them, and them scribble all over their faces? Oh, I'd love it if her marker was incorporated into her moveset for Brawl...

In fact, RVD_fan I believe was the one commenting on Gengar before... if any more 1st-Gen Poke'mon were put into Brawl (a major IF), I'd guess it would be Meowth, since he's been an important character in the anime since Episode 2.
And how do you think they got those roles? Cuteness, which converted itself successfully into popularity for the Japanese.

And for the record, Jigglypuff wasn't a major character. She was a recurring character at best.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
good list, but i don't think dr. Derek Stiles would be a good character for brawl. all he does in his games is heal others, which won't help much in battle, except on teams i guess.

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
good list, but i don't think dr. Derek Stiles would be a good character for brawl. all he does in his games is heal others, which won't help much in battle, except on teams i guess.

Wow, this thread died.

Anyways, I believe it was hemightbegiant who created a moveset for him, you might check that out and see if it changes your mind just a little bit.

Remember- Captain Falcon was "just a racer" before SSB came out, and now he's got a pretty respectable moveset that the programmers invented for him out of thin air.

XD I think I'm obsessed... I'm planning to go out and buy some fabric paint and a plain white shirt to make a "Goroh for Brawl!" T-Shirt...

I think it's official. I am the biggest Samurai Goroh fangirl in the world. (Princia doesn't count!)

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you kidding? Derek Stiles totally fights all sorts of battles. He stabs living parasites with scalpels and syringes, fights off tumors and polyps with Lasers and vacuum pumps, has the ability to stop time (Possible Supermove material) and you can NOT tell me that the final boss virus doesn't count as a battle. C'mon, if Peach can use an umbrella, Derek can use Doctor's tools.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Anyways, I believe it was hemightbegiant who created a moveset for him, you might check that out and see if it changes your mind just a little bit.
MOVESET

B- Scalpel throw- Derek quickly throws three slightly weak scalpels as fast as Sheik's B needles, then throws one with force that deals above average damage.

Foward/Back B- Liston Knife- Like marth or Roy's Foward B's, it's a combo that you can build up by pressing B at the right time. Goes up to 6 hits. First three deal as much damage as the scalpel, last three are all above average

Up B- Surgical flip Derek flips in the air and throws scalpels down at an angle.

Down B - Laughing Gas- Derek pulls out a tank of laughng gass which "numbs" characters. Like Jiggz's up B, but cannot escape from it by pressing buttons.

SUPER SMASH ATTACK- HEALING TOUCH- Derek targets a single player and his hand begins to glow with a scalpel,and little star-markers appear over the opponents body. Derek then quickly slashes the star marks in order of apperance in a big damaging combo

ALTERNATE SUPER SMASH ATTACK- SURGERY- Derek targets a single player, pulls out a syringe, and pumps their heart full of morphine :demon: . derek oulls out a bunch of scalpels and rapidly slashes at the oponent. Derek finishes hitting them over the head with a crutch and breaks it.

Haven't Played Second Opinion yet, so I'm sure there is even more stuff he utilize, and I've only scratched the sruface of what he can use from the first Trauma Center, and even MORE stuff from real life surgical procedures and tools I'm sure.

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
I agree with most of your wishlist and Diddy Kong, OMG that would be amazing!

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
MOVESET

B- Scalpel throw- Derek quickly throws three slightly weak scalpels as fast as Sheik's B needles, then throws one with force that deals above average damage.

Foward/Back B- Liston Knife- Like marth or Roy's Foward B's, it's a combo that you can build up by pressing B at the right time. Goes up to 6 hits. First three deal as much damage as the scalpel, last three are all above average

Up B- Surgical flip Derek flips in the air and throws scalpels down at an angle.

Down B - Laughing Gas- Derek pulls out a tank of laughng gass which "numbs" characters. Like Jiggz's up B, but cannot escape from it by pressing buttons.

SUPER SMASH ATTACK- HEALING TOUCH- Derek targets a single player and his hand begins to glow with a scalpel,and little star-markers appear over the opponents body. Derek then quickly slashes the star marks in order of apperance in a big damaging combo

ALTERNATE SUPER SMASH ATTACK- SURGERY- Derek targets a single player, pulls out a syringe, and pumps their heart full of morphine :demon: . derek oulls out a bunch of scalpels and rapidly slashes at the oponent. Derek finishes hitting them over the head with a crutch and breaks it.

Haven't Played Second Opinion yet, so I'm sure there is even more stuff he utilize, and I've only scratched the sruface of what he can use from the first Trauma Center, and even MORE stuff from real life surgical procedures and tools I'm sure.

This would be a little ridiculous for one character to have all of those abilities and different styles, don't you think?

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Hey, how come I never saw this thread before?
Good picks! I don't care too much for Deoxys, he sounds too complex. I'd go for Lucario
if I were in for a legendary Pokémon. He looks way cooler too.

Mmmmm Klonoa (hums theme of Moonlight Museum, which should be his stage for SSBB)

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Hey, how come I never saw this thread before?
Good picks! I don't care too much for Deoxys, he sounds too complex. I'd go for Lucario
if I were in for a legendary Pokémon. He looks way cooler too.

Mmmmm Klonoa (hums theme of Moonlight Museum, which should be his stage for SSBB)
You hadn't seen this? Odd, I could've sworn I invited you to check it out...

Yeah, sorry bout Klonoa's absence, I had him on a "Snowball's Chance in Hades but I Want Them Anyway" list written down, but I lost it. A few other characters on that list included Oguma, Medeus, and Swampert.

Top Bottom