• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BigRs trip to the south!! (FL, GA maybe??) Callin u fros out who wants some?

Big_R

Smash Champion
So I'm going to drive from Ohio down south to Florida. It's gonna be me and a car and that's it. I'm trying to get some smash in too if it's convenient.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Col...s=FL&2y=US&2l=27.947201&2g=-82.458603&2v=CITY

If you aren't too far off the beaten path and you want to smash let'd do it!!

I'm leaving Weds June 8th in the afternoon and coming back like June 17th. Also If you are somewhere in the middle....maybe like GA or something you should think about housing me one night because it is a looong drive and I doubt I wanna do 16 hrs in one day.

Also I'ma be in Florida for vacation so what's the scene like near Tampa, or like Kissimee...maybe Orlando area too. Also Land o lakes if u wanna get crazy haha cuz ima be out there for a bit too.

Oh are there any ballin *** tournies goin on on one of these weekends that would be worth it for me to go to??

Lemme kno bros!!

Thanks
BigR

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
NO WAY!!!!

your going to tampaaaa :)

im not to far off i think

10109 whisper pointe dr.

im free anytime during the week after 12 and maybe i can get tampa together for a fest before i leave for IL

Big_R

Smash Champion
Oh snap you might be right by my Uncle over in Lutz. Good possibility! Yeah try and get some bros I'll smash it up. Prolly more into next week but yeah goods hit.

Anyone else??

Cats in GA orrrr???

Oh yeah I'm all about the melee I play no brawl at all. I think I got like Nezz unlocked or something... Does he come with the game? Idk...doesnt matter

Rayku

Smash Lord
You drive right through my city methinks. Or right past it. I could probably house you if I did some convincing. I'd be down for sure :D We could even hold a smashfest for you like we did for another OoS'er who recently came by

Big_R

Smash Champion
Oh snap my own smashfest? Well how is everyone with last minute type stuff lol?

Also can I get some digits I'm not gonna have any access to swf on the road...

I'm leaving tommorrow and coming back up thru GA like the 17th or 18th...

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm actually leaving for Virginia the 18th of this month for about 3 weeks, so I wouldn't be able to do anything.

My phone number is 678.457.6984, I prefer to text just because of minutes limitations. Hit me up whenever dude.

GA's actually pretty good at last-minute stuff, especially Melee players.

Big_R

Smash Champion
This final was whack im sooo sleepy! and I still need a haircut.... It's lookin like I will just leave tommorrow.

I will txt u up and see whats good tho

PB&J

Smash Hero
im the same area as mike g..i can play too if u come thru over and we can record matches

631-484-0733..let me know

Top Bottom