• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big surprise tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKM_NeoN

Smash Journeyman
How on earth can an "big surprise" not contain anything... You know... NEW!? Otherwise it's not a surprise! lol fail!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Perhaps the surprise is that he is going to voice act a character or two in the game (Which does NOT mean a playable character, remember Krystal Voice Actor pre-Brawl).

I mean, didn't some of you say that he is a voice actor? :/

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Perhaps the surprise is that he is going to voice act a character or two in the game (Which does NOT mean a playable character, remember Krystal Voice Actor pre-Brawl).

I mean, didn't some of you say that he is a voice actor? :/
He is a voice actor.
I will be disappointed if this is the case though. That's not interesting at all! :mad:

Groose

Smash Champion
I'd tend to agree. I've given it some thought, and I'm sticking by my earlier point: his participation in the game is the most likely thing he will announce.

Whether or not it will mean we're getting Layton in some form (Playable, Assist Trophy, Stage, etc.) is still up for debate. He probably does many characters, or could be doing one for the first time.

Latias

Smash Journeyman
When he says japan time does that mean he's doing this at 12 pm JP?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, it's a podcast. Not much else to discuss here Smash-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom