• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Smash Fans rejoice(if you want more characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Since Masahiro Sakurai cheated on us with clones and characters that are boring,seriously i am surprised to see Geno not appear in brawl,he has to be the most requested character in the Smash World,2nd to Sonic...anyway you whiners always go ''Nooo!Ridley is not playable in brawl,no Isaac No Geno, im going to cry and not buy brawl!''. WTF? People wanted brawl now they don't want brawl? because of some ''undeserving'' character not appearing and a whole legion of clones?,is there proof that Ganondorf has the same moveset as Cpt.Falcon? Listen, i am a big Brawl fan,if you guys want something to do about the 33 character roster, well i suggest protesting Nintendo or some sort instead of whining, i mean really if Brawl comes out in the US,protest by not buying a copy.......listen i am not that cuckoo to do that i want brawl even if the characters are a bit dissapointing,but just don't buy brawl and Sakurai will go like, **** IT!then he will add more characters and you won't ever whine again, i don't approve of this because i want brawl **** IT! GET USED TO THE ROSTER, FACE IT RIDLEY WAS MEANT TO BE A BOSS! GENO IS A CHARACTER THAT NEVER APPEARED IN BIG ROLES.I am just sad that Mii is not in brawl,seriously! even the fact that there is only 2 3rd party characters who Sakurai stated that will have 3 or 4 3rd parties,i mean if Sakurai kept Sonic unlockble without informing us of him.Dosen't that make you happy? just go buy brawl and have fun with it,dont like the characters? go back to melee.BUT! Sakurai broke 4 promises!

1.No more clones
2.3-4 third parties
3.40-50 character roster
4.something that will make us happy....

4 promises? well the worst ones are the clones and roster size, 33 is not twice what melee had its only 8 extra characters.I mean the game has more veterans than newcomers.Masahiro Sakurai you made us trust you and we did and guess what happened?
well maybe the clones are why it is delayed, i mean seeing Brawl be really great and waited he didn't want to delay and depress us,he said,put some clone characters!and finish the game!face it clones or delays? i can't take an extra delay if you ask me so there you have it

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
we did he promise aany of those. He said he is going to try to reduce the clone characters...dont remember where....

and plz...everyones seen enough complaint threads....go post in one. Don't start another thread.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
First you give crap to the people disappointed in the roster then you go an whine yourself?

I cannot even read half this mess, but from what I gather there's about 321940732094723 other threads with the exact same message.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
1. The roster has 37 full characters, not 33 (that is not counting PT pokemon separately because they need to be changed out every two minutes)

2. Please show me where Sakurai said 3-4 third party characters. He said 1-2, maybe, after the announcement of Snake. Seems that was fulfilled.

3. Please show me where he promised a 40+ character roster? I have seen a few people say this but... never seen the proof.

4. Where did Sakurai explicitly say no clones? Proof and I'll go along with this.

5. If this game does not make you happy, feel free to protest and not buy it, the rest of us will be enjoying the game after our respective release dates.

Machineking1313

Smash Cadet
I do not recall him making promises.....he said he would like to have a few 3rd party characters, he got 2.

He said clones were roster fillers and would try to reduce, he did from 7 to 5, even the 5 in brawl are not as clony as the ones in melee.

He never said how many characters would be in the game, and thank god it is only 35!

And what do you mean make us happy? He did everything under the sun to make the game great, stage builder, wifi, etc etc....how can you not be happy?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
chaos blade

39 full characters! just because they are switched out does not void the fact they have separate move sets, actions, poses, weaknesses, strengths, and attributes.

S2

Smash Lord
Sakurai can't break promises he didn't make.

The only thing that was broken was your logic TC, when you came up with a list of things that were never actually going to be in the game.

Tanea

Smash Ace
is intelgence not somethign that people want these days cause i swear sometimes people can be so dumb that they can affect other's IQ

fuuzball317

Smash Apprentice
So what's the point of this whole thread, you ripped smash and then you say we should just play it and fun, wtf?? Take one side, smash is straight once it comes out there will be no more complaining and everyone will have their character.

SweetSoulBrother

Smash Rookie
Seriously, SOME of you guys are such ungrateful brats. You're still going to buy the game so shut up and quit complaining. The words "no clones" never came out of Sakurai's mouth so I don't know what you guys are complaining about. You're the ones that got all hot and bothered by photoshopped rosters posted up by people from 4chan and 2chan thinking it's real without any evidence backing it up other than. "I have a friend that works for nintendo and he said..." crap. Apparently 1890389038438907 of you have friends that work for nintendo or have friend in japan that knows or some other ridiculous lie that you concocted into getting the forums all in a tizzy. What's done is done. You can't change the roster so there's no point in complaining about it. Get over yourselves, seriously. Just shut up and brawl...

Shuma

Smash Hero
1.No more clones
2.3-4 third parties
3.40-50 character roster
4.something that will make us happy....
1. He never said that.
2. He said 2 MAYBE 3.
3. No, he said the max was 50, he never said 40-50.
4. SHUT THE **** UP.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
HELLLYEAH GA ! LOL always happy to see a new GA member. Ill be back in the tournament threads as soon as brawl comes out.

Now for on topic-be honest...did u really think we'd see more than sonic and snake as third parties?

he said and i quote "2-3" sheesh

SweetSoulBrother

Smash Rookie
Nah, me personally. I thought thats all we'd be getting. For a time I was like. WOO MEGAMAN! But I knew it wasn't going to happen. I'm just happy that we're getting a new game. Let alone, 2 awesome 3rd party characters. I can't complain.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
LOL. Good work i guess. Now we deal with all the poor little babies crying over their precious obscure characters not making the roster. LOL. But as a total aside, more GA players. thats what's up!
you thought that i hate the roster because it doesn't have my most wanted character,HA! on the contrary...This roster made me feel effy that i would not have to wonder who would be in the game.I JUST HATE CLONES AND UNNEEDED CHARACTERS! (R.O.B)

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
I do not recall him making promises.....he said he would like to have a few 3rd party characters, he got 2.

He said clones were roster fillers and would try to reduce, he did from 7 to 5, even the 5 in brawl are not as clony as the ones in melee.

He never said how many characters would be in the game, and thank god it is only 35!

And what do you mean make us happy? He did everything under the sun to make the game great, stage builder, wifi, etc etc....how can you not be happy?
ME NOT HAPPY? I AM HAPPY WITH THE GAME BUT!! I WILL MISS THE SMASH COMMUNITY!always making posts on characters and stuff,i didn't want it to be gone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom