• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
at first I thought the villager was a horrid choice for a character then the stupid wii fit trainer gets revealed. This is the biggest wasted slot I seem in the smash series and I am starting to think there losing there mind. Wii fit trainer is not imp to nintendo history and there plenty more characters that have not made it that are more deserving. People on her may know my hatred of tingle and mii but I rather have them in then this generic character.

the villager is not as bad now compared to that but again I think there more better characters that could be in his place tom nook from the same franchise would been a better choice then another generic humanoid character.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
I don't think the villager is a BAD character exactly, but cmon lets get real here. If they're trying to hype up the game, he's not the best character to get a lot of people hyped. If there was more characters to be shown, I wouldn't mind as much, but they goofed here. And the Wii Fit trainer would have been better as a secret WTF unlockable, like ROB and GaW. Not a character to show the day of the reveal.

I have some faith in the game and I don't think its gonna be horrible, but that trailer and the overall presentation was weak no doubt. Say what you want about Brawl, but at least it had a kickass trailer.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Why are some people so against the Villager? I mean, I can understand Wii fit Trainer a little since no one saw her coming. But Animal Crossing deserves a character in smash since the series is very popular and loved all over.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

On that note, someone needs to make a Waaambulance picture.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
It's always the same with WTF chars.

At first you are "ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?":glare:

But then you are "NOT BAD!":shades:

Tetraplex

Smash Cadet
I actually wanted Tom Nook in Brawl/4, so I'm fine with Villager. The former has a name and an established personality, but whatever.

WFT isn't BAD as joke characters go. Would a Mii have made more sense? Yes, but how to differentiate him from Villager, aside from customization? Both would use an item-based set.

Do we have anything confirming that both games have the same roster, incidentally? Stages are different and it doesn't make as much sense having the Wii Fit Trainer on 3DS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom