• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Me, Soup, S2, Ryker were supposed to have some type of alliance, but soup never truly got in on it and I don't know if Ryker was just playing me or not.

Ryker fed me information that Xonar wanted Tandora/kinda me gone. Was probably tricked!

That is all :D.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Lmao everyone wanted me dead
Please... -_-

I had no game plan other than follow Joey. I was gonna do my best to get him to end game. I honestly felt I had no chance to win, so I was aiming for spot number two.

Other than that, I was just chatting with people and having a good time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was playing between Joey and Swiss and kinda didn't have a plank to stand on if either of them decided they didn't care about me anymore.

Everything I gave Joey was legit. Most of what I gave Swiss was legit.

Xonar was an idiot.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
For the record, I wanted desperately to drop Swiss, but I couldn't do it because everyone and their grandmother was convinced I was some master schemer who could unite a bunch of players I had no personal connection to.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Everyone I talked to was scared of you. No idea why, you're slow.

I had such a sweet sting operation getting Badwolf to take the fall and set Tandora against Ryker. ****in scum IRL.

Xonar took a huge risk, and told everyone he wa safe, but what he really believed is maybe a different matter. IMO Gheb approached the game with all the understanding and initiative of a brick.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Everyone I talked to was scared of you. No idea why, you're slow.

I had such a sweet sting operation getting Badwolf to take the fall and set Tandora against Ryker. ****in scum IRL.

Xonar took a huge risk, and told everyone he wa safe, but what he really believed is maybe a different matter. IMO Gheb approached the game with all the understanding and initiative of a brick.
Gorfdammit Swiss.

I had no doubt that you were planning on getting rid of me however. I was far too powerful for liking. :bee:

Top Bottom