• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BG melee in Mastic Beach NY

Waveshine

Smash Rookie
So it's still ok if I come at 1:00 pm? Also, what time might the tournament let out? It's fine if it runs over but just a ballpark?

Veda

Smash Rookie
The venue will be open by then, but I may not be there until 2, and I'm sure the tournament won't run any longer then about 2-3 hours.

Waveshine

Smash Rookie
so if the venue is open people can play friendlies in that time?
just checking...if I still come at 1, will me and my friends have to just sit there or will there be friendlies going on? sorry to be a pest I just have to coordinate schedules and I thought you said you'd be there at 12 before. :/ once again sorry I've been asking so many questions.

Veda

Smash Rookie
I tournament is starting later, so I planned on showing up later, but I don't want you guys sitting there too long. If you guys have a set-up you can just play friendlies, and there are other things to do there, they have alot of PC's, but you have to pay to use them. Regardless I'll try to show up earlier because I need to set up everything anyway.

Waveshine

Smash Rookie
That was an awesome tournament! great first experience for me. There were so many good people to meet and everyone was so damn friendly it was unreal. Great tournament, cant wait till the next one!

GunStar Omega

Smash Cadet
Dan fighting my battles for me. :urg: More than anything 10 dollar venue feels bad at such a small tourney. Codi didn't even make his money back.

That **** aside... this was a ton of fun. Wish there was a really big LI tourney so we could play for a longer period of time.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Will there be more of these? I would have brought myself and probably others if I knew about the last one. Also, consider including Project M if turnout is successful?

Edit: I'm ********, didn't see the other thread.

Top Bottom