• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better moves they could have given to characters?

bleyva

Smash Ace
-give donkey kong his coconut gun

-give mario glide capabilities (he has them in EVERY game he's been in, pretty much)

-sword ganon

-this is kinda stupid, but ive always thought that all of luigi's fire-effect attacks should engulf you in green flames (the fireball, good sirs?)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
They should've made Kirby's upB a shuttle loop, most definitely. Kirby would be so amazingly broken if he had that, what with his multipurpose bair to cover every aerial need, and amazing ground/grab game.

Kirby for MK Jr.!

chaoslink20

Smash Cadet
Toon link needs the leaf from Windwaker. It could be his UpB and operate like G&W's parachute, and it could be his B and blow a blast of air that acts like squirltes water. Little to no damage, but it pushes items and people back.

I think it would make him more interesting, and seperate his moves a little more from big dumb slow link.
Never...EVER...call link dumb o.o....
But, I kinda have to disagree with you, because, if his upB was the leaf, what effect would it have on the ground? Would it make him jump into the air? (like C.Falcon) So i would rather keep his upB as it already is. And if he had his neutral B as the leaf, it would kinda make him vulnerable, since people can just jump, and Toon Link wouldn't be able to do anything while he uses the leaf. I know he can't do anything aswell when he's using his arrows, but he uses his arrow quickly, whereas, his leaf would be a little slower.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Never...EVER...call link dumb o.o....
But, I kinda have to disagree with you, because, if his upB was the leaf, what effect would it have on the ground? Would it make him jump into the air? (like C.Falcon) So i would rather keep his upB as it already is. And if he had his neutral B as the leaf, it would kinda make him vulnerable, since people can just jump, and Toon Link wouldn't be able to do anything while he uses the leaf. I know he can't do anything aswell when he's using his arrows, but he uses his arrow quickly, whereas, his leaf would be a little slower.
Link's a dumb character. I honestly thought the LoZ games were terrible, I never played one that I liked. Don't know why people like him...

Leaf discussion?

Top Bottom