• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyBoo92

Smash Apprentice
I found the best

How?

Went to my address bar and typed in "best".

I firmly believe that the majority of questions people ask can be answered with THAT LITTLE EFFORT.

And yet people ask them, because they're just plain lazy. What they don't realize is that it often takes more effort to ask a question and keep checking for an answer than it takes to actually look it up themselves.

I've also noticed though that MUCH of the content on message boards in general is comprised of these VERY easily answered questions, which leads to an interesting idea. If people, as a whole, stopped being lazy and started looking up answers on their own instead of asking other people to do it, would message boards as we know them be NEARLY as popular or oft-used?

The answer that I already come up with is "It depends on what kind of message board it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom