• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Wi-Fi Moments

BSP

Smash Legend
I was in a taunt party as Sonic, and I won with +4 while everyone else was in the negatives. It was really funny, and I edgegaurded all three of them at once at the end.

Yamato Hong

Smash Apprentice
I notice when this was... I believe that I was the other Marth, because I seem to remember the same thing happening! What do you mean by F-Smashing maniac, though? XD
Was the opponent Marth the black palette?
Really?! XD I'm not sure if I explained everything correctly as I was actually making this thread from what I seem to remember happening. The Marth that was fighting me is regular blue outfit.

Oh, by fsmashing maniac, I meant frequent uses of fsmash! XD

I know the information I put up on the is not all correct, though, but similar to what I remember.

EDIT: It's all coming back to me now, Arikags! Were you using ROB prior to using Marth against me? That's what I think I saw back then.

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
My most epic wifi moment happened just a few days ago.

I was playing with Wolf (the only character I'm decent with... sadly) and there was an Ike and a Pikachu. We were on FD and Ike and Pikachu spectated on the side of the stage while me and this other guy fought a series of matches.

The reason this was so epic: The guy I played used a sht load of characters (From Marth to Lucario to Fox to Luigi, Samus etc.) and for the entire time we played I chose no one but Wolf and beat him every time. I can only imagine how pissed he was... lol. Ike and Pikachu were rootin' for me and I felt like a fking god lol. EVENTUALLY though, after like 12 a** whoopings, he beat me with Snake (I... HATE Snake's jab... XD). Partly because by that time I was pretty worn out.

The guy I played wasn't that bad by the way, he was actually pretty good. His flaw was that he failed at switching his tactics... So he became quite predictable.

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
Ok these two are good ones.

This one time, I was playing a 2v2. My partner was zelda and I was Ike. We were playing on Skyworld and our opponent had only two lives left. When we finally managed to kill his first life I thought he was down to 1 live before I killed him cause his partner never shared stocked even though that guy had very little damage. I wasn't paying attention to the life count and thought he had 1 live left. I went next to my partner and F-smashed em. It killed zelda right away and it was only then that I had realised that our opponent still had one more life left. My partner was pissed.

Then there was this other time. I was in another 2v2 against 3 pros in this game. (To me.) Well we were having a fun time. Ya know, a friendlies casual. Then we got into this one match. I was Pikachu and he was ganon. He was getting his *** handed to him with a side of salad so I dediced help him. I was getting his opponent off him but I didn't look where I was. He was trying to come back to the edge with his side B and wound up killing us both. We all had a good laugh after that one.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Some Ike was ruining my taunt party with MK and Zelda so I spiked him out of his recovery twice. That oughta teach him.

Top Bottom