• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best way to train?

Izucc64

Smash Rookie
What would be considered the best way to train to improve in the game and be able to learn combos

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Training mode for tech and combos on your own and then get a practice partner to play with around the same skill level or a little better than you

Chrollolith

Smash Rookie
Hello, i thin (and believe) that there is a different way to train each aspect of the game.
There isn't a unique way to train everything, obviously, but i cannot go in about which one is the best for each one.

There are so much things to train: Mobility, mindgame, matchups, analyze the enemy, and a big, big, etc.

I could say some of them but i'm not pretty sure about their reliability so i will wait for someone to answer better and i'll try to fulfill it if needed.

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
To train, experiment with situations you might find troubling in online play and learn how to get around them. Learn combos on your own and maybe find some more on YouTube.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
If you have good internet, online. Nothing beats having actual humans to play against, since smash is based on reading human tendencies and reactions. Training mode isn’t too good for learning combos (unless you are really new and still have trouble following up) because the cpu rarely uses DI.

Top Bottom