• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Voice (King of Evil Edition)

Which game had better voice clips?

• Melee

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Brawl

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
I'm going to be doing this for the Smash veterans. This should be fun. Which game had the better voice acting and why?
I like Melee Ganondorf because I love Ocarina of Time.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
I prefer Brawl's, he sounds more menacing to me and has a bit more grit in his voice. I also really like the voice acting of Ganondorf in Twilight Princess, watch the execution scene in TP, Ganon really sound evil there.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
I prefer Brawl's, he sounds more menacing to me and has a bit more grit in his voice. I also really like the voice acting of Ganondorf in Twilight Princess, watch the execution scene in TP, Ganon really sound evil there.
when it comes to the smash games, i liked ocarina, but i feel his brawl voice fits his current design much better.
when it comes to my favorite in his own games, gotta be wind waker, that laughing at his own death scene... chilling =D

Justkallmekai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ProjectM3.0
3DS FC
0473-8282-3242
I'm going to have to go with Brawl's cause he sounds so evil, and I love it! But I love Ganon's neutral B voice in melee. I like it a lt. But Ganon in Brawl just sounds more mean and evil. But I still likes Melees.

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
I prefer Brawl's, he sounds more menacing to me and has a bit more grit in his voice.
I'm going to have to go with Brawl's cause he sounds so evil, and I love it! But I love Ganon's neutral B voice in melee. I like it a lt. But Ganon in Brawl just sounds more mean and evil. But I still likes Melees.
I completely agree with both of these posts. I like the Melee voice (especially with Warlock Punch), but the Brawl voice sounds more evil and suits him better.

Fortress

Smash Master
As much as the TP voice fits him, I love the energy in Meleedorf's voice. I love the cackling laugh of his, and the "HOOOO-YEEAH!" of landing an aerial Flame Choke in the Melee SFX pack for PM. Plus, I love his old-school jumping grunts.

Top Bottom