• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Voice (Falco Edition)

Which game had better voice clips?

• Melee

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Brawl

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
I'm going to be doing this for the Smash veterans. This should be fun. Which game had the better voice acting and why?
I'm actually really not sure which one I like more. Hard choice :/.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
I don't know why but I liked melee's voice better. More nostalgia and this could be argued, but I thought he just sounded cooler with it. But that's just me, I don't like it in PM

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
I think adding the melee voice would take too much space on the sd card to warrant doing. Yeah Falco is one of the most memorable characters from melee and one of the most changed from melee to brawl, but using the SD Card Space for such a purpose might warrant a mixed response amongst those who like card space for their own custom content and those who really want Falco's old voice back.

... Now adding melee's giant red laser might be a good idea :D but that's not the topic we're here to discuss.

Justkallmekai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ProjectM3.0
3DS FC
0473-8282-3242
I feel that Melee's voice was better due to some reason that I can't explain, though I like Brawl's taunts for Falco a lot, as you can see in my signature.

Top Bottom