• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Villan for Brawl

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jessie and James = ineligible. They were in the Anime first, and are thus out.

Giovanni = Possible, and a surprisingly good ides. Unfortunately, I don't see Giovanni, or any evil trainers getting in without one of the Hero trainers (Red, Green, Gold, Crystal, May/Sapphire, Brenden/Ruby, Hikari, or Pokeball Ocelot) getting in first.

But thats a debate for another thread.

My Villan picks?

Wart
Dedede
Ridley

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is probably going to be there so no
Kirby has metakinght
Mario has Bowser
ETC
Now the only char that doesn has like a ¨real¨ rival in the game are both C.Falcon and Samus
But I see a metroid character has more chances getting in than a F-zero one
I think ridley would be the most suitable villian for Brawl
Although they could also add someone new from MP3 or from MPH even

JoJo973

Smash Rookie
they need.. ganon (da original pig lookin one), king hippo, ridley & bowser & maybe zant

Impp

Smash Ace
Solid Snake should get Grey Fox, the robot ninja. He's too cool not to put in.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not a Ness player myself, but I think he needs Poo as a rival; Ness shouldn't have any villains.
While Poo would make an awesome character, he really isn't Ness's Rival in any sense of the word. Pokey would work better as the "Rival/Villan" character of Earthbound.

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Mario is to Bowser
Samus is to Ridley
Pikachu is to Mewtwo
Adult Link is to Ganondorf
Young Link is to Vaati
Fox is to Wolf
Kirby is to King DeDeDe
Yoshi is to Baby Bowser
I disagree on King K. Rool, so no Donkey Kong villain. D=
C. Falcon is to Samurai Goroh (I really haven't a clue who's the villain, i've never played F-Zero. XD )

I think that's it..

And Bombco, just because you made a movable moveset for Bogmire doesn't make him the best character for Brawl. o.<
Snake is to Metal Gear??? D=

For me on villain choices, I would go for the most knowledgeable towards the non-Nintendo players mind... Hmmm, I don't know which villains would actually fit that, except for the Pokemons...

Croco

Smash Lord
While Poo would make an awesome character, he really isn't Ness's Rival in any sense of the word. Pokey would work better as the "Rival/Villan" character of Earthbound.
same.
Pokey was the bad guy again in Mother 3.
Giygas was the last boss in Mother 2.. (Earthbound) Mother 3? I don't think so.

Top Bottom