• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best up b oos?

monkeyaluffy

Smash Rookie
what characters have the best up b oos for punishing unsafe moves? i know marth has a good one but is his the best? are there other good ones similar to his?

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Zelda's up B destroys stocks out of shield at around 70%. Pretty flashy also :)

Last edited:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Ganondorf's Custom Special Dark Vault OoS is really amazing. 17% damage and a kill move that's safe on hit even at low percents. It's beast.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
If we're talking about reliability OoS, probably Bowser. Hits both sides of him and can be moved plus it clashes with most attacks. If we're talking kill potential, Zelda, easily. FW OoS kills most of the cast around 80% consistently. If we're talking damage, I'm not sure. Bowser's is still good for that, TL maybe? Shulk's in buster would probably do some wicked damage too.

Latte

Smash Ace
Zelda's up-B can KO at very low percents, though I'll admit it isn't the most reliable up-B there is.

Top Bottom