• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best thing to do after Wdee throw?

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
(No, I don't main d3)

Since simply pressing A makes you pick it back up leaving you open, what is usually the best follow up?

The options are:

Get way up high, ff bair
Any smash
Inhale
Dash grab (I think you can still pick up a Wdee with grab though >.>)
Turnaround Jethammer

My jethammers are uber ********, but anyhow, what's often the best way to keep the **** flowing?

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
its dependent on the situation. if you have followed your opponents move and you know he(or she) is going to try run up and quickly attack you you should use inhale. If he's trying to stay away throw some more waddle dee's. If he is in front of you in the air then try fair or bair.

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
>_>

OK I know this will make no sense to you people... at all... But I use these as follow ups. (often a habit from being a ROB main) and I found that if you Bair them, you can almost always follow with a Wdee throw. Of course you have other options, but Throwing it away too keep them from approaching doesn't feel safe =/

See how much you guys don't get it? I'm talking when they want to approach, and not from far away. *inb4wtf*

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
IMO, throw another and hope its a Gordo :p

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Wdees are amazing lol. they work like diddy's bannanas to annoy people, and they block projectiles.

PS: im going to be posting on this board often. i stuck to the jiggz board but want to make my other mains stronger, so here i am lol.

Piginabag

Smash Rookie
Wdees are amazing lol. they work like diddy's bannanas to annoy people, and they block projectiles.

PS: lol im going to be posting on this board often. i stuck to the jiggz board but want to make my other mains stronger, so here i am lol.
> Wdees are amazing lol ...lol im going to be posting...so here i am lol
> amazing lol... lol im going... am lol
> lol lol lol

Follow waddle with waddle, but if the other person runs fast or it looks like they're going to approach.. yeah, don't. You'll be eating some sort of painful attack in the face.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
> Wdees are amazing lol ...lol im going to be posting...so here i am lol
> amazing lol... lol im going... am lol
> lol lol lol

Follow waddle with waddle, but if the other person runs fast or it looks like they're going to approach.. yeah, don't. You'll be eating some sort of painful attack in the face.
hey, -_- i rotfl a lot lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol -_- force of habit lol i will watch that lol ty

Top Bottom