• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Region for smash??

tsmfoxmaster

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
FGOD#520
Hello fellow smashers. As the title states, which is the best region for smash?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Which is the best region for Smash? Definitely NC.

Which is the most skilled and talented region that has more than 2-3 players who get out of pools in Nationals? Probably Socal.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Socal is definitely the most skilled, with like 50 super legit players.

I think 8vs8 crew battle socal vs the entire state of Florida would be interesting. Slight advantage socal probably still.

Mastodon

Smash Apprentice
I think this question is a bit too subjective to answer specifically, but if I will say most urban/suburban areas or college town/campus will have a good community.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Which is the best region for Smash? Definitely NC.

Which is the most skilled and talented region that has more than 2-3 players who get out of pools in Nationals? Probably Socal.
North Carolina...? Why?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
North Carolina...? Why?
Specifically the RTP area. We have Duke, Chapel Hill, and NC State all within a few miles of each-other (making for a lot of good competition), we have a lot of very players, most of the top players are pretty close, and I live in NC ;)

RenaiCF

Smash Rookie
Well... I interpreted that as what is the region with the best smash scene. My answer to that is definitely California. Best players? Still cali. WEST COAST IS BEST COAST

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
lolol, Armada?
SWEDEN LETS GO
Last time I checked Sweden wasn't on the east coast of America, but I wish it was; they're coming out with some pretty amazing music right now.

Last edited:

Mastodon

Smash Apprentice
North Carolina...? Why?
As an NC resident, I would argue its a very good area for smash. As mentioned, several universities in the RTP area, and even the charlotte scene is picking back up again with a growing university. We just have a lot of players, and some of them are actually pretty good. Kevin doesn't even have anything to do with it; I've been to Kevin's place a few times to play, and I've never even seen him there.

Top Bottom