• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Puff Main In California

NormanGentle

Smash Rookie
I met this guy Christosterone at a local a couple days back and let me tell you. He is the best Puff main in California. His punish game is ridiculous. He can destroy every other puff in CA. He told me he was from the Bay Area somewhere but I don't really remember where. You guys need to watch out, hes going to get Top 32 at Genesis.

Crossie

Smash Apprentice
I think I'd be willing to bet up to $50 he doesn't make top 32 at Genesis. I'd probably bet an equal amount that Dr. Z is better, but that's harder to measure.

Massive

Smash Champion
Puff skill can't be accurately judged by whether or not they can beat other puffs.

He would have to place better than literally every other puff from California (which would be very hard, IMO) to be the best, and since nobody seems to have ever heard of him, that seems unlikely.

Top Bottom