• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best place to train

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Once your Pokemon is completely EV trained, you want to level him up. So where do you guys think is the best place for training besides the E4? I have found some trainers with Gyarados, which give your Pokes a huge amount of EXP. Lucky Egg + Boost EXP they can be pretty valuable source of EXP (Gyarados) I want to know some other places besides the E4 to train Pokes.

Best places to train EV points:

Attack - In Twinleaf Town, in the pond, use the Super Rod, Gyarados and Seakings are the only Pokemon that appear. 2 EV per Pokemon/4 EV with PKRS/8 with PKRS + Macho Brace

Defense - Iron Island/Victory Road - Gravelers/Onix/Steelix

Special Def - In the route between Sunnyshore and Victory Road - Tentacruels for a 8 EV pts with PKRS + MB/Mantyke 4 EV PKRS + MB

Speed - Fight Area - Raticates/Fearows Up to 8 EV pts

Special Attack - Help me here, haven't trained yet

HP - *same*

Thanks for your cooperation

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
Sure you can. You can add this info if you don't have it:

Special Attack - In route 214, close to the Spring Path, there is this Collector Trainer with 3 Roselias, they give 2 EV pts each in Sp Att, 8 is the MAX amount you receive from them with a total of 24 EV pts per Battle. - Thanks to Rasalas for this info.

And Nice guide.

ss118

Smash Master
Old chateau is a good place for Sp atk EVs. Gastly's/occasional Haunters(with game in GBA slot), and somehow a Gengar(as I've heard) are the only things in there.

Top Bottom