• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best place to buy wavebirds?

Mikendher

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to buy two more wavebirds. What would be the best place to get them? I saw some on Amazon for about 35$ each (after shipping). I don't really want to buy from ebay. Thought? Suggestions? Any help is much appreciated.

KZEZ

Smash Cadet
A wavebird is just a wireless controller for the gamecube. they are nice for most games but for games like smash when one frame can make a difference it can throw peoples timing off.

Strider.Mars

Smash Rookie
i feel your pain, i cant find wavebirds or normal gc controllers at ne stores i go to. they had wavebirds at barnesandnoble.com, if those r sold out they probably have normal controllers.

Rock Lobsta

Smash Journeyman
Dont get a wavebird unless its for some game that isnt a fighting game that requires precise timing...ie SSBM.

I have one and I avoid using it like the plague, its so fing laggy its funny.

Top Bottom