• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Partner for Kirby in 2v2s?

Dbash

Smash Cadet
I think the only team that I feel very comfortable playing with as Kirby is Little Mac. Cover the Air and the Ground.

Thoughts?

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Bowser x Kirby team is scary. Unrelenting power, and when you pop them up and off with the Side B, Kirby can chase and get the reliable kill close to the blast zones

Clemente

Smash Journeyman
How would you even coordinate who your team member is? I sure hope we can team up with a friend for queues on the Wii U.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
I've teamed with a Kirby player here, we've been doing Kirby x Fox for that same reason: cover air + ground.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Shulk would be interesting. Kirby with Buster active is a stinkin' combo machine, and jump lets you follow up attacks when Buster ends. Not too sure on the synergy, though.

Dbash

Smash Cadet
How would you even coordinate who your team member is? I sure hope we can team up with a friend for queues on the Wii U.
I play locally with my buds, so we always have teams we play with. My teammate generally goes Little Mac, but I'm gonna convince him to play Bowser.

Top Bottom