• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of Buffalo

Best of Buffalo
Posted by Wickkles
GameOn LAN
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 08:00 PM
Until: Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Wickkles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wickkles
If you want a placement then come play! This is smash 4 for wii u Best of Buffalo ranking tourney. Singles, double elimination.

Top ten get points depending on placement. After a while your points will add up and give you a placement for the best in Buffalo. I keep track of your points for you. Higher the points, the better seed placement you will have.

Sign up starts at 4:30pm tourney starts at 8:00pm. If you can't make it in time please message me or text or call me 716-256-5225 and I will put you in. I cannot promise that you still be in the tournament when you get in. If you're holding up the bracket I have to disqualify you.

Watch the tourney happen in real time here: http://challonge.com/bestofbuffalo16

All of these events are happening on this account. If you want to know what's going on or want to see past tourneys then visit this page: http://challonge.com/users/wickkles

Rules:

Stock and time: 2 stock, 6 minutes.

Stage selection: Rock, paper, scissors, the winner of that bans one stage, loser bans 2 then winner picks the first stage. After that Daves stupid rule applies. Winner bans one stage then loser picks the next stage. If you ban Final Destination then that bans all omegas. After the first match, winner bans one stage and loser pick the next stage. Pausing mid match results in a stock loss. Wickks stupid rule applies. If you decide to do a suicide kill, whatever the result screen shows will be the result of the match. Any of the rules except playing the banned stages can be gentlemen agreed otherwise.

If you decide you want to play friendlies while you wait for your next match that is perfectly fine. If I call your match and you don't show up in a minute, I will disqualify you. Only way this rule doesn't effect you is if you tell me you have to go somewhere, you're eating or using the restroom. We will be going in order according to the bracket. Keep track of when you're playing.

Character selecting: Blind pick to start. Winner picks their character then loser counter picks.

Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Town And City, Dream Land 64.

Counter picks: Duck Hunt, Lylat

Top Bottom