• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best MK on the boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
chillin doesnt play MK. he says MK is too gay for him, he uses snake mainly and sometimes throws in a fox and dedede. although i havent talked to him in about 3 weeks so maybe he has started using MK, but im pretty sure hes still using snake.

i think im done posting on these boards, too many noobs and too many scrubs. havent honestly learned anything reading any of these threads. goodbye everyone, ill be in the tournament section and regional zones.
I ment that Chillin is the first best Brawler, Period. Not with MK... Guess I wasn't clear enough. And this is probably on the east coast, Im sure there are better brawlers in the west. The wide open west..... :p

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i think im done posting on these boards, too many noobs and too many scrubs. havent honestly learned anything reading any of these threads. goodbye everyone, ill be in the tournament section and regional zones.
smart man

though, if you stay out of the brawl section, you won't find nearly as many scrubs.

stick to the atlantic north section :D

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
yah i live in rhode island so i pay attention to atlantic north. sorry but im not into melee, just brawl and N64, ill money match anybody in N64.

yah ill pay u money if u can take a stock off isai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom