• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Marth Matches

FEOwain

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much just what the title says. I need to know which matches to watch that display Marth's ability as a character and matches that will help players learn. Or the really hype matches. Those are good.

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
Apex 2015 PPMD, some Ken tech, M2K at his prime, and some PPU. The "How I Train By Myself" video by Kevin Toy ()AKA PPU), is pretty useful for ideas of training.

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
The Infamous "Game 4" just look up shizwiz vs M2K game 4 and you'll find it. Apex 2015 PPMD vs Armada GF was amazing, and long. Maybe PPU vs Hbox at Apex 2015.

FEOwain

Smash Apprentice
Ive seen all these matches lol. Maybe some lesser known ones (Everyone knows ppu beat hbox, everyone knows pps showing at Apex was amazing, etc.)

Last edited:

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
Ive seen all these matches lol. Maybe some lesser known ones (Everyone knows ppu beat hbox, everyone knows pps showing at Apex was amazing, etc.)
Well I mean those are some of the best sets. Armada PP at Apex is a prime example of Modern Marth. You asked for the best and those are amazing

Sutekh

Smash Apprentice
If you haven't seen PewPewU's set vs Hax at MLG Anaheim, you should definitely check that out, every game is pretty great.

Top Bottom