• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best level 9?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I have ssb64 on the orriginal consle now so im like happy! =D

Sadly I have 1 friend that can play me so when he's not here i play by myself. Anyone have the best level 9? Cuss some of these level 9's are just horrably bad XP

JuggzGotcha

Smash Rookie
lvl 9 luigi is the best but it has to be the barehanded one or the regular one! Pinkston and Bluigi both suck imo.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
link has to be the toughest but ness its the most kickass
if you want a little challenge play against both C.falcon and Ness they are one of the best teams or link and fox
or two links

im actually doing a round robin tournament in the 9 stages to find out who is the best.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
It's Link, I've tested it by leaving the game on and having computers matched up against each other. Of course it might be different when it's human vs. computer, but I've seen CPU Link pull off some nasty combos and even edgeguards.

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
Since I can't play online at whilst i'm not home I have to make do with level nine cpu's. In my experience (as far as human vs. comp. goes) Ness seems to be the best. Link, Samus, etc, all those with up B's that don't gain them much recovery distance drop like flies as u can edge guard them and kill them at extremely low % easily as they don't use there up B a second time after being hit for some reason.

zero212

Smash Apprentice
hah but that was the japense version.(i assume after reading the topic title of that post) not be picky or anything but it could be a bit difrent in the euro or usa version.

Thino

Smash Master
Ness:
less lag after landing with up B body attack,
up B body attack hitbox lasts longer and is 5% stronger,
up tilt is 1% stronger but makes the opponent fly lower,
up air is 2% stronger,
fire B attack is 9% weaker total,
all smash attacks are 2% stronger -___-

Ness is a bit buffed in Japanese version then

Top Bottom