• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best KO Moves and Percentages for ZSS

Codster

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5343-8930-0055
I'm trying to get better with Zero Suit Samus. But I seem to struggle with getting the KO. I was curious as to what moves are her best KO moves and at what percentages they should be used.

tonyz723

Smash Rookie
Fully charged paralyzer (neutral B laser) into into up-B is a nice safe way of trying to get a kill, but in general, moves that will kill with zero suit at lower percents are: Up-B, down-b (pressed twice to get the flip jump kick), forward-smash, and back air

Higher percent kill moves are: forward air, up-smash, and up-tilt

You'll have to feel out at what percentages these moves will kill at, because it all depends on the characters weight class, and if you have rage or not, but in general, for up-B (one of her best kill options), it'll kill the lightest characters at ~75%, and the heaviest at ~115%

edit: I should mention, up-b, forward air, and forward-smash all only kill on their very last hit, for forward-smash, it's not as big of a deal, but for forward-air and up-b, you need proper spacing before using either attack, or the last hit will miss and you won't get your kill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom