• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best GC Controller converter for PC?

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
Looking to get more into Netplay, and 360 pad is almost unplayable. Been looking at the Raphnet, but wanted a few opinions on it and other converters before I spend any money. Anyone have any input? All help appreciated.

Pluid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pluiid
3DS FC
1435-4675-5379
I can't speak for Mayflash, but my raphnet is excellent . Sturdy, portable, and the input lag is not really noticeable at all.

Palmerfan

Smash Apprentice
Im a huge fan of the mayflash, only complaint I have is that instead of the controller "clicking" into place like on a GC/Wii it just kind of sits there. Outside of that, it does exactly what I need it to do with little to no fuss.

fsh

Smash Rookie
In the netplay group I'm in a couple of people did some research and testing and found that the mayflash had noticeable lag compared to the raphnet. I recommend the raphnet.

Palmerfan

Smash Apprentice
There's lag due to netplay anyway, I really have felt nothing playing (and I've never played smash on anything other than a CRT) with a mayflash.

Top Bottom