• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Flying Without Any Legends

Lit

Smash Ace
Well i was just wondering if theres one pokemon that i need help on is my flying... i have no clue with one to pick... is crobat a good choice? or wat about a skarmory is that a good choice?......i am completly lost when it comes to flying so can anyone give me any adivce....
thanks......

Lit

Smash Ace
i know i mean one blizzard to the face can do alot of damage its like almost a instant ko... unless u have a focus band on him or sumthin

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
1. no one uses blizzard
2. you shouldn't leave a flier in against something that has ice attacks anyway
3. no one uses focus band
4. if you're playing d/p, pick up a starly, as staraptor is amazing

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
base stats: 85 HP/120 Atk/70 Def/100 Spd/negligible special stats
trait: intimidate

So it's an attacking monster and can actually switch in to physical non-rock/electric/ice moves. It also gets close combat, brave bird and roost as notable moves, among others.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Staraptor turned out to be surpisingly cool but I'm trading him for another flyer I have a soft spot for.

Use Staraptor or that skank Skarmory.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
They serve different purposes. If you want to Flail or Baton Pass, get Dodrio. If you want to special sweep, go with Salamence. If you want to do everything but nothing well, take Dragonite. If you want to suck, use [insert name of Bug/Flying type or Noctowl/Pidgeot]. Otherwise, stick with Staraptor. Oh, and of course, Skarm tanks like a mother.

Lit

Smash Ace
They serve different purposes. If you want to Flail or Baton Pass, get Dodrio. If you want to special sweep, go with Salamence. If you want to do everything but nothing well, take Dragonite. If you want to suck, use [insert name of Bug/Flying type or Noctowl/Pidgeot]. Otherwise, stick with Staraptor. Oh, and of course, Skarm tanks like a mother.
hm... Salamence.. i was thinking about him.. but yeah i thanks everyone for the help! i really did neeed it even though there was some remarks that i didnt want to hear commeting off of what leafgreen said but other than that thanks for the help...:)

Top Bottom