• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best FFA Character

andayt

Smash Cadet
MK ---->> whorenado
DK----> Down-B
Falco---->> lazar!
^^^^^
instant win for the spammers choice =D

but in all seriousness i'd say

mario(not being bias) generally for his balance he can adapt fairly quickly and take immedient advantage when you know what to do, most of the time i just dodge roll away from an attack and let them kill each other then steal the KO's.

squirtle dash then turn and up-smash helps clear the field :D also surf(Up-B)=win.

thats just me, but i think any char can hold their own(if they wernt then why are they in the game O_O) they were made equal so if used properly anyone can hold their own, in the end it just comes down to how they are used. =D

To me, FFAs require a person with decent spacing to it's moves (long range), decent knockback, a good projectile, decent recovery, good killing ability, does not get juggled too much and in a sense just seems to last forever (decent weight).

Find a person that does all that really well and use them.

Personal opinion, I use snake for these.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Mr. Game & Watch is a pretty good character for timed matches. He has more KO power (and faster smashes than Ike's) than most of the cast and has a pretty good keepaway game that makes up for his light weight.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Snake is pretty good. You can abuse his forward smash pretty well, because with all the chaos someone might get caught in it. Plus you can camp well and he lives forever.

I got bored and complied a list of all the suggestions or general hints everyone that posted here has made, so far.

Snake 11
Ike 8
Rob 7
MK 7
G&W 3
DK 3
Mario 2
Pit 2
Bowser 2
Fox 2
Link 1
Wario 1
D3 1
Ganon 1
Pika 1
Marth 1
Wolf 1
Samus 1
Jiggs 1
Lucas 1
Falco 1
Pokemon Trainer (squirtle) 1
Sonic 1

It seems popular opinion on this thread is for Snake, MK, Ike and Rob. Note: That all 3 that mentioned G&W agreed he is best for timed matches.

Top Bottom