• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/Favorite Fox sets?

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
What are you guys' favorite Fox sets on YouTube? If not for style and entertaining gameplay, what ones do you look into for studying and analyzing? What's your favorite Fox match-up to watch?

hi im dennis

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a favorite fox set really, but watch "Mango almost makes the greatest comeback of all time" if you want to see mango go hard.

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
From an analytical standpoint I don't watch a lot of Fox sets but from an entertainment standpoint, I have to say that I really like watching Leffen, especially that match where he went up against Chillin and they were both using Fox.

Foxco

Smash Cadet
Any Armada vs Leffen sets, Ceo 2015 winners finals and grand finals, as well as their set at Paragon 2015 are my favorites. They are the best at the fox ditto. Mostly looking at their spacings in neutral, approach options, their edge guards, how they hold stage position and damage dealt and moves used to punish.

Top Bottom