• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco in the world?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Mango's falco is amazing, but I'll have to say ppmd is the best falco overall, he has done well vs all of the gods in the past. Remember that mango got destroyed vs armada's peach and ppmd has beaten him as well as hbox as falco. Sadly, ppmd has been lacking the level of play he used to have to really do anything against them right now (maybe except the foxes). In my opinion, he's probably the best vs floaties, while mango is the best vs fox.

West deserves a special treatment cause he's not reached full potential yet (he's not considered top 5 by any means). West, has sick combo game and brutal tech skill, but he seems to struggle vs peach and sheik. He does really well against fox, and might be the best at falco dittos. He might become the best falco next year if he can study and practice the areas that he's currently struggling with.

As of now probably:
1. Mango
2. PPMD
3. Westballz

But mango is kinda lazy, ppmd is not the same due to lack of tournament practice, and westballz isn't developed to his full potential. I think over time West might become the best, which is mostly due to mind game tactics and a bit of lack of experience in certain match ups vs high caliber players.

tl;dr: Mango is the best falco as of now.

LucidFalco

Smash Rookie
Id have to go with mango, PPMD is close but Mango in my eyes defiantly the better player.

Hedgehog_

Smash Cadet
Mango is the best Falco.
Even though Mango is the best Falco no one has reached Falco's true potential. I want to see someone win a major tournament as a solo Falco

Last edited:

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
In my opinion, PPMD is the only person capable of winning a major without using another character besides Falco, but he tends to go for Marth in floaty MUs because it's a safer option for him. Does he have the capability to beat Armada's Peach with Falco? Yes. Is it a risk he's willing to take? No.

Top Bottom