• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best doubles comeback ~everrrrr~

Sliq

Smash Master
No, the best comeback ever was in Melee, the far superior game.

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
how do you take lives from your teammate? my friends and i can't do it for some reason (using GC controller and start won't work)

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
**** was raw, i like that, i coulda sworn falcon and triple D had that match. anyway. brawl is fire. it shows who's melee good and who's SMASH good

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
On Falcon's last death on his own stock, did he even use his third jump? It just seemed like they could have recovered.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
If I were the DDD, I would have punched Mango after the match. They would have won if he hadn't taken the life after he had died. Nice comeback.

Srupu

Smash Rookie
yea mango needs to brush up on jiggz though his sleep is weaker his air combos are crazy

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
What mango did was smart you idiots.
It would have been smart had he done it instantly. However, he did it after Dedede had gained a good 50% percent. Taking the stock was almost like saying he thought he could do a better job, which didn't seem to be the case seeing as Dedede still had 2 stocks left when he died. Also, Mango picked Captain Falcon. That's never smart.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
God, Squirtle ******** the team before Ivy finished it all off.

Still, I would punch Mango for taking the stock. DDD > CF, it's a fact.

Nicole

Smash Champion
man that poke trainer was great. i usually play him for fun, but he's impressive if you take the time to learn him (but who isn't?)

and i agree, falcon should've left DDD to it at the end. DDD's much harder to KO, and is generally a better character.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
wow this is still on the front page? lol
this vid is waaaay old
me and kilo dont even play those chars anymore

funny that this turned into brawl vs. melee because all 4 of us dont even play brawl anymore lol

Top Bottom