• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Diddy Omega Stages

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
What do you guys feel are Diddy's best Omega stages?

all omega stages are flat final destination-esque, with subtle variants on blast zones, camera zones, and stage width

things to consider;
  • do you K.O. with up air? ;low ceilings
  • enough room below stage for barrel charge ;deep bottoms
  • do you get blasted to the side more than you blast them to the side? ;wide sides
  • does the stage have flat sides for wall clinging
  • do you want to barrel blast completely under the stage to the other side?

imo the perfect diddy stage would look like this

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I think whether the stage has walls affects stage spiking and how easy it is for Diddy to explode his barrels against the stage rather than sweetspot the ledge. That stuff should be factored in too.

Luigi player

Smash Master
The ones with walls where he can freely wall cling are the best. It just helps his recovery by a lot. Getting gimped? Not that much of a problem, just sideB onto the wall, walljump up and upB. I especially like to use them after trying to go offstage to edgeguard / gimp my opponents. It's a little too risky without a wall, but with them he's pretty safe, since he can recovery from far below.

Luigi player

Smash Master

Pogoshark

Diddy-Strong
NNID
Pogoshark
Jungle high-jinx has flat walls and a lip on the edge of the stage for stage spiking, so its my favourite omega for Diddy

RedQuelll

Smash Cadet
NNID
RedQuell
Omega stages are all rather similar..I would just have to say any one that has empty space under it, as you can trick opponents by using your jetpack to go to the opposite side haha.

Top Bottom