• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Composite Video Capturing Device

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'm looking to start streaming/ recording matches at our weekly smashfest/tournaments here in Maine and I see that there are a variety of products with highly mixed reviews. I wanted to maybe hear from other people who have already bought recording software what is good on a 64 bit windows. I'm looking mainly for best cost, I know some high end models will naturally be better, but i really just want something that gets the job done for a good price. If someone knows of a good product for a good price that works, please let me know.

John2k4

The End of an Era
64-Bit Windows, eh?
I have a Pinnacle BlueBox setup (capture card & BlueBox dongle with Studio 8) that I use for converting all kinds of replays..
I could not get it working on 64-Bit Windows, however, and had to build a small WinXP box to host it.

Top Bottom