• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best bug in P:M, or, How to play as super ice climbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sear

Smash Rookie
I found this randomly while playing and it is GOLD. This bug let's you play as two characters with one input device. It goes like this...

1. Make sure your controller isn't in slot 1. (I've only tested this with my controller in slot 3)

2. Start a 1-player training match, which character you pick doesn't matter, as long as you get in the match

3. Press start, finish the game, then go to verses mode

At this point you should be controlling slots 1 and 2/3/4, which ever slot your controller is actually in. The possibilities are endless with this bug, but I've just played games as double dedede (or the super ice climbers) for the endless d-throw chain :awesome: Have fun and post some funny combos you've found!

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
This is known and on the list of known bugs. This list of known bugs will be posted on smashboards once the layout of this forum is complete. In the mean time, you can check out that list here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom