• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Bowser Fsmash?

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
We all know about the Stage change Fsmash, so what's the best Fsmash you've ever pulled off as Bowser?

Personally mine would be where, as Link is returning the the stage on BF with a double jump after I knocked him off, he manages to forget that he has a bomb in his hand. I start and fmash and blam the bomb goes off, knocking him sideways straight into it and he flies off to the opposite side of the screen in flames. Much laughter ensued. So what's yours? (I'll see if I can cut a clip of it to show you) and do you have proof?

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I recall the beggiing of a 2 vs 2 teammatch on finaldestination. I was bowser and my teammate was captain falcon, versus a sheick and another falcon. we appear in the stage and me and my teammate are on the extremes of the stage ad the other team was between us.

as soon as the match starts, I ram the stick to the right and use the fsmash, and the falcon on my team shuffled a knee and somehow hit both the oponents, sending them flying straight into bowser's head.

It all happened in about two seconds. It was so perfect! "GO! *knee* *fsmash*" We couldn't stop laughing. I think itracked around 30% on both, not bad for the first two seconds of the match.
Quoting myself from the gimpyfish combo thread, since it rpetty much this was my greatest Fsmash ever.

And sorry, i don't have the tools to record games so I can't offer proof.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I forward smashed this Doc 3 times on Rainbow Cruise. He ran into all of them.

Than I forward smashed this pro Jigglypuff 4 times on Rainbow Cruise. I paused the last one and zoomed in on Jigs to witness the crying puff. Guess he aint so tuff. lol I am so corny.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
Once while in a teams match, while deciding how to eliminate our last opponent (2 vs 1), my teammate as Fox went to Up + A the falling opponent (he was going to die anyway), and we timed a Fox upkick to a Bowser Forward smash. Nothing ever felt so good!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Not an Fmash, but I landed a match winning Bowser bomb against a Falco.

He comboed me to over 100% and was about to finish me with a phantasm when I wobbled out of my falling then BOWSAH BOMB! The delay kept me just above the phantasm, then BAMB! Landed on his face FTW

never felt so good

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
teams:

Double knee DIRECTLY into charged fsmash.

ggz?

seriously, it was ridiculous LOL
"I recall the beggiing of a 2 vs 2 teammatch on finaldestination. I was bowser and my teammate was captain falcon, versus a sheick and another falcon. we appear in the stage and me and my teammate are on the extremes of the stage ad the other team was between us.

as soon as the match starts, I ram the stick to the right and use the fsmash, and the falcon on my team shuffled a knee and somehow hit both the oponents, sending them flying straight into bowser's head.

It all happened in about two seconds. It was so perfect! "GO! *knee* *fsmash*" We couldn't stop laughing. I think itracked around 30% on both, not bad for the first two seconds of the match"

it's been said. I can finally do this

*emotional fsmash*
will it connect?

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Best Fsmash I've ever done...

Me and friends were just messing around on teams. The matches would get to the point where, if no one on the other team was near us, we would start killing each other, because we had enough of a lead to do so.

Well, I was bowser in this particular match. Pokemon stadium, the mountain part comes up. I get killed, and both other people start attacking my friend. Now, everyone was at about 70%, and both the other people had one stock left. As soon as I spawn, I jump over and Cstick an Fsmash

Much laughter ensued

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This is actually a legitimate topic, haha.

Okay so the best fsmash I've ever done was against a Shiek coming back to the ledge. They didn't get knocked very far off, and decided to use their second jump to gain some height and throw some well-aimed needles at the edge of the stage to discourage an edgeguard. I was already at the ledge, and I charged my fsmash as the needles went down, the pullback barely escaping the needles. I then proceeded to wait for the Sheik to go to the edge (he lost that height from the needle throw) and let the fsmash fly. That's not even the best part: The Sheik WOULD have been invincible if I had hit him when he got to the ledge, but thanks to the needles, the fsmash hit every single needle, collecting freeze-frames from all of them, and then scored a direct hit on the unsuspecting Sheik, whose invincibility had worn off during the massive freeze-frame time. (time is only frozen for the player(s) in contact with a blow)

The guy just quit after that.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't mine but it was a friends (I was Mewtwo, him Bowser.)We were in a team and I had grabbed Mario and I was hammering the A button to get a shock or two in before throwing and he'd just knicked the other opponent (Link) off the stage and he came over an Fsmashed Mario while I was throwing him. Mario got Ko'd and it just looked freaking awesome at the time. No video of it but thank god the team attack was off!

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
I recall playing my friend's Samus just a few days ago. On FD he was spamming missles at the start of the match, I go in for the approach in between them so all he does in return is CC. I just quickly Fsmash and he ends up just flying a tiny bit away, but in his confused frenzy he teched toward me and right into another well placed Fsmash.

It was a work of art.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
On the subject of smashes, everytime I fsmash Ness in the middle of his pk recovery, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. My friend USED to think he was invincible while doing this, little did he know...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Other than what XIF said, against a Marth/Sheik who ledge-hop fairs you. The shock in the, "WTF?!" that comes out of their mouth is priceless.

Top Bottom