• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best attack leading into Fair

AUS

Smash Cadet
I know that Fair is most likely Shiek's best kill move and that both Forward Tilt and Down Throw are great things that end in Fair. Could anyone tell me the best attacks that end with Fair and which ones are good against which characters.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
Up-air into fair can continue combos on faster fallers at lower percents.
Down-tilt into up-air or fair is good against a lot of floatier characters.
Dash attack into fair is a thing on faster falling characters.
Up-tilt into fair as well on faster falling characters.
down-air into fair is okay on some platform tech-chases if you read it.
Up-smash into fair is okay on some ground tech-chases against faster fallers if you read it.

If fair doesn't kill, it often leads into an edgeguard, so don't always think about Sheik outright "killing" the opponent.

Last edited:

Ringedge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ringedge
Literally all of Sheiks moves lead into fair, but ftilt is probably the easiest along with down throw. There are a lot of different situations that you can lead into fair with moves like dair and uair as well.

Claing

Smash Rookie
I think you are better off trying to just work on your combo game. Most of your combos you can end in a fair when you don't think you can continue it any further. Try integrating utilts into your game which can be followed by f-tilts to fairs or just going for more grabs in general.

Top Bottom