• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best application of the F-Smash windbox?

Wonkit

Smash Rookie
Love it or hate it, that windbox is part of our F-Smash. It's great for pushing opponents that are falling to the edge, but that's the most practical usage of it from my experience. What are your guy's thoughts and tricks on the windbox?

PHP

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PHPalutena
Forward smash is better for pushing opponents off the ledge than gimping imo. It's best used to force reactions or baits because of the windbox, However it can be used to gimp linear recovery that don't snap to the ledge at a safer distance that reflect which reduces the chance of you getting hit by the opponent's up b

Wonkit

Smash Rookie
I'm always hesitant to use the F-Smash onstage because of the endlag it has, but I suppose it would be much safer near the edge because of the windbox.

Top Bottom